Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend update...

So I weighed in Saturday.  My goal for Thanksgiving week was to just not gain weight; anything else and I would be happy.  When I stepped on the scale the lady started to tell me I'd gained 2.2 pnds...no F**KIN WAY!!!! Obviosly I made that statement in my head, but I had weighed myself at home before I left and I knew I didn't gain.  The lady must have seen the shock in my face, because she told me it hadn't registered yet, and to wait a moment...then the real reading: down 0.4 pnds.  I had actually thought it was more based on my home scale, but was happy it wasn't the original reading. 

Ham dinner w/fixings

Cheesecake w/pumpkin butter
Now, I weigh in every Saturday right before lunch time.  I work every other weekend so on the weekends I work it is very easy to follow the program, but on my weekends off...not so easy :-(   This happened to be my weekend off and I did not keep track either day.  I know that I really need to start following it every day and not give my self a cheat day; or in this case a cheat weekend.  Mind you, I had my parents over on Sunday and made a beatiful meal.  A majority of the recipes came from skinnytaste.com, which is a wonderful website for those looking to liven up their weight watchers meals and still stay on track. 


No comments:

Post a Comment